Frosch at Centennial TravelPoints Receptive Services
Colorado – Packaged to Perfection !!
- Packaged group travel
- Customized group itineraries
- Conference groups
- Rocky Mountain National Park: Discover the Park
- Receptive for Colorado and the Rocky Mountain West
Frosch at Centennial TravelPoints offers expertly planned group
tour itineraries to destinations throughout Colorado and the Rocky
Mountain West. We work with conference groups on day tours and pre and post conference tours.
Some sample full or half day adventures are listed
below. We believe that each group is unique and we offer our years
of experience to assure your success and enjoyment.
Whether it’s a family or military reunion, corporate conference or outing, senior center, bank club or special interest group such as photography, quilting, gardening, we can help make your next travel adventure unforgettable!
Frosch at Centennial TravelPoints is a full service tour company and receptive
for Colorado and the Rocky Mountain West specializing in escorted group travel.
Contact us so we can begin planning with you.
800-223-0675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
“Your Rocky Mountain Adventures
by day or half day.”
|Uncover the Secrets of Rocky Mountain
Uncover the secrets of Rocky Mountain National Park. Travel
Trail Ridge Road, the highest continuous paved highway in America.
Experience five life zones as the elevation ranges from 8,000 feet
to 12, 183 feel. Learn about the history, geology, wildlife and
plant life in the park. “Meet” the locals: elk, mule
deer, big horn sheep, coyote, fox, pikas and marmots. Be amazed
at nature’s handiwork: Deep gorges, open valleys and towering
mountains. We’ll make lots of stops to explore and take photos.
Tour the famous Stanley Hotel, a grand old resort hotel, built
by FO Stanley of Stanley Steamer fame. Be aware..Stephen King’s “The
Shining” was written and filmed here! Explore the village
of Estes Park. (Full or ½ Day)
A La Carte options:
• Travel the full length of Trail Ridge Road; explore
the “other” gateway to the park-Grand Lake
• Group lunch in Estes Park or Grand Lake Lodge (in season)
• Picnic in the park
• Any special interests can become our focus in the park.
|Discover Fort Collins: Past & Present
Fort Collins began as an army garrison on the Cache La
Poudre River to protect early settlers from Indian attacks. It
has grown into one of the premier cities along the Front Range:
Home to Colorado State University, a gateway to Rock Mountain National
Park and a center for culture and the performing and visual arts.
Enjoy a guided walking tour of historic Old Town. See beautiful
examples of period architecture. Browse the shops and galleries.
Stop at the Fort Collins Museum to hear stories of the town’s
early days or tour the Avery House, a 19th century mansion restored
with period furnishings. (Full or ½ day)
A La Carte options:
• Step back in time with a costumed guide and tour the
Grand View Cemetery. “Meet” some local founders and “hear” their
stories. Include a gravestone rubbing activity.
Suds & Creative Critters
Visit the home of the Clydesdales at the Anheuser-Busch
Brewery. See these legendary draft horses and their magnificent
tack. Tour the brewery and learn about the brewing process, packaging
and storage of this famous beer. Taste tests are included! Fort
Collins is home to many microbreweries. Tour one of the famous
microbreweries Fort Collins has to offer and see the difference
a smaller specialized craft brewery can make and a tasting will
follow." Stop in and “meet” the creative creatures
at the Swettsville Zoo, a metal sculpture park. Born from years
of collecting parts and remnants from all things metal, these 150
critters are fashioned from nuts, bolts, fenders, springs, screws,
seats and other “leftovers.” You may even recognize
a piece of an old 50s Chevy or a 40s John Deere! (1/2 Day)
A La Carte options:
• Lunch on own in Old Town or a group
• Tour any of the other local microbreweries
Art in the
Experience Art in the Rockies. Ever wonder how bronze
sculptures are created? Go behind the scenes in Loveland at a
local foundry and see the fascinating process. Put your new knowledge
to the test: Stroll among the beautiful bronzes in Loveland’s
outdoor Benson Sculpture Park Garden: Eagles fly, whales fluke,
dogs run and kids play! Then go indoors to visit the National
Sculpture Guild & Columbine Gallery. You’ll marvel
at the talented artists, beautiful creations and limitless subjects.
A La Carte options:
• Step back in time: Group lunch at Miss Attie’s
• Include galleries in Old Town Fort Collins; cap the day with a visit
to Swettsville Zoo for “art on the lighter side!”
with a Llama
Visit a llama ranch and learn about these fascinating
animals. How are they raised? Do they exhibit different personalities – gentle,
friendly or feisty? What kind of daily care do they need? How
are they bred? What makes their wool so special? What jobs do
they perform? THEN…get to know these delightful pack animals
on a day hike and a picnic. (Full Day)
Follow in the steps of the pioneers…The great
trails west hold the legacy of the brave people who chose to
leave their way of life behind and venture west in search of
something better. Their hardships, struggles and dreams live
in the ruts and settlements along the trails. Visit Guernsey.
Walk along the Oregon Trail ruts and footpaths just as your ancestors
did. Read the thousands of inscriptions written by pioneers at
Register Cliff, written as they pass be on the long trek west.
Explore the restored buildings at Fort Laramie. Feel what it
must have been like to man these isolated outposts. Imagine how
excited those travelers must have felt to see “civilization!” (Full
A La Carte options:
• Stop at Chugwater
• Visit the Homesteaders Museum in Torrington
Day At The Ranch
Spend the day on a local ranch. Experience the old
west and the new. Learn how ranchers have adapted to changing
times. See just what it take to keep a family ranch going in
today’s world. Choose from a variety of hands on activities,
such as horseback riding, roping, cooking, fishing, animal care
or local crafts.
A La Carte options:
• Dutch oven lunch or chuckwagon cooking demonstration & lunch
• Demonstrations of the “old” arts: Drying herbs, soap making,
Mile High Memories: A Denver Delight!
- City tour-from a local’s perspective
- Denver Mint
- Capitol Building
- Tour of the historic Brown Palace Hotel
- Molly Brown House
- Behind the scenes tour at Invesco Field or Coors Field
- Selection of world class museums
- Zoo, Aquarium and/or Botanic Gardens
- Wings Over the Rockies-Air/Space Museum
- Theatre or show at Denver Center For The Performing Arts
ADD a day (half day)-
- Tour Coors Brewery
- Ride the Georgetown Loop
- Visit Leaning Tree Museum and tour Celestial Seasonings Tea
- Discover Rocky Mountain National Park
Springs: It’s Peak Perfection
Nestled at the foot of Pike’s Peak, the city of Colorado
Springs offers some of the most spectacular scenery in the Rocky
Mountain region. This dynamic city’s charm is in its diversity.
Visit the Garden of the Gods, a 1300 acre city park with spectacular
red sandstone formations. Can you find the Scotsman? The Kissing
Camels? The Cathedral Spires? Tour the US Olympic Training Center.
See the state of the art facilities; learn what life is like
for the over 8,000 dedicated athletes who train here each year.
Experience the west’s Native American heritage at Manitou
Cliff Dwellings. Learn about the lives, culture and unique architecture
of the Pueblo Indians. [Dancers perform in season.] No visit
to the Springs is complete without a tour of the Air Force Academy
(when available.) Join us. Catch the Spirit of the Springs. (Full
A La Carte options:
• Lunch at the Garden of the Gods with
Native American dancers or lunch at the Trading Post
(shoppers will enjoy the Trading
Post); in season, White House Ranch living history museum at the
• Time to explore Old Colorado City with a variety of unique shops and
restaurants, plus Simpich Dolls and Michael Garman’s Magic Town
• Explore Manitou Springs with a variety of unique shops and restaurants,
plus tour Miramont Castle
• In season, ride the Pikes’ Peak Cog Rail
• Tour the Broadmoor Hotel
|COLORADO- A STATE FOR ANY SEASON!
Your Rocky Mountain Adventures…
For groups with 2 or more days to explore -
Available for pre-formed groups
We believe in a menu approach to group tour planning. This allows for the most flexibility in customizing itineraries for your group’s specific wants and needs. Enjoy browsing the following multi-day tour itinerary suggestions.
Feel free to get creative:
Mix ‘n match to come up with the perfect itinerary for your group!
Start with the Appetizers… the following tour highlights are simply suggestions to get you thinking of all there is to experience in the Centennial state.
Then we’ll help you:
- Create the main course… combine your “must sees”
- Add dessert… undiscovered gems, local expertise and unique experiences
- Top with… attention to detail, excellent customer service and a true love of all our state has to offer.
We’ll work with you to determine class of accommodations, specific attractions, number of meals included, length of tour, level of activity.
Colorado: Packaged to Perfection! Have it your way!
The Best of Colorado’s West (4-5 Days)
What do grapes, steam & red rocks have in common?
Find the answer: Join us for the Best of Colorado’s West!
- Mesa Verde National Park
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- Colorado National Monument
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Steam Train
- Grand Valley Wine Country
- Jeep Tour into the San Juan Mountains
- Ouray- Colorado’s “Little Switzerland”
- Historic Durango
Pike’s Peak or Bust!
Rails, Red Rocks, Wranglers, 14’ers and 5 stars : Colorado Springs has it all!
- Pike’s Peak Cog Rail: Climb a “14’er”… the easy way!
- Experience the history & the legend on a tour of the historic 5-star Broadmoor Hotel
- Garden of the Gods: Red Rock Country & Native American Dancers
- Tour the Air Force Academy
- US Olympic Training Complex
- Cowboy UP at the Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame
- Flying W Ranch: Cowboy cookin’ & entertainment
- Meet the true “locals” at the Wolf Sanctuary
Add a day trip to
- Canon City: Ride the Royal Gorge Route Train: Colorado’s “Grand Canyon” and visit Royal Gorge Bridge & Park-the world’s highest suspension bridge.
- Cripple Creek- once called “the richest cow pasture on earth!” Experience the Old & the New: Try your luck at the gambling casinos, then experience some of Colorado’s early mining history.
All-aboard Colorado’s Rails!
Ride 1 or All 10 Of ‘em!
Create your own rail combo or Super-Size it and ride all 10!
- Georgetown Loop
- *Pike’s Peak Cog Rail
- Cripple Creek & Victor
- *Royal Gorge Route Train
- Royal Gorge Funicular
- Cumbres & Toltec
- Toltec Gorge Limited
- San Luis Express
- *Durango & Silverton
- Leadville, Colorado & Southern
For a different perspective:
* Remember- you can ride 3 of these rails… in the winter!
Grand Valley: Colorado’s Wine Country (2-4 Days)
- Motor coach [Option: Return via AMTRAK]
- Tours & tastings at 1-5 wineries
- Visit one meadery
- Tour/meal at the culinary arts school
- Catered breakfast and tour- Colorado National Monument
- Food pairings with each tasting
- Short “mini-seminars” on wine related topics at each stop
- Winemaker’s Dinner
- Cabaret Dinner Theatre
- Cross Orchards Living History Museum [seasonal]
Colorado-Packaged to Perfection! (7-9 Days)
- 5 Historic Railroads
- 4 National Parks
- 1 National Monument
- 7 of Colorado’s favorite getaway town
- Denver, Colorado Springs, Durango, Ouray, Grand Junction, Vail, Estes Park
Our knowledgeable planners will prepare your customized itinerary
and pricing information. We work with you so the program evolves
to your specifications and ensures your complete satisfaction. Contact
us at 800-223-0675 today and let us get started working
Whether it’s ½ day
adventures, day trips or multi-day tours,
Centennial TravelPoints will package it to perfection.